"NAK FOLLOW ? CLICK PIC BAWAH INI DULU"!

Followers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

18 December 2011

sad ! :(

Lord, 
          why ending of what I hope is SADNESS that I got ?? :(

I'm truly sorry boy cause make you waste your money for me :') NEVER MIND...
I understand why did you do this to me :') I appreciate ! ehehee.. *tears* :'(


Lord,
          I just need you now :( cause only you that knowing me more than THEM! :(
bestie ? I want to share with them, but when I tell them my story later they hate my boy.. I don't want be like that... truly I'm sad !! huhuuuuhuhuuhu~I don't know where must I go to sharing my probs. If can , I want go to your house Jesus.. ;( A.S.A.P !!!



SORRY JUST THIS WHAT I CAN SAY :'( 
SORRY  JAI ! :(



Super Duper Simple.Don't forget to Follow me.

0 comment here ^^: