"NAK FOLLOW ? CLICK PIC BAWAH INI DULU"!

Followers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

02 December 2011

Dear Santa ! I need You :3

Dear Santa .

I wish you can give me someone that can give me Christmas present for this year. 
I'm begging you :[ even though I never seen Santa before this. but I hope I can meet you in my dream! Amen.
Dear God, hope you can hear my prayer ! Amen. i wish my daddy mammy can give me Christmas presents. but i know I'll never get it :[ I know! no need tell me ! cause I always know ! :[

Dear Santa, 
all I want is, this world can be mine ! just on 25 December ! only that day !
I want I'm the one whom very happy on that day ! never forget bout that day !
ohh, please :'( I'm begging you :'( 

*LULUSKAN LAA DOA SAYA YAA TUHAN* 

AMEN !

Super Duper Simple.Don't forget to Follow me.

0 comment here ^^: