"NAK FOLLOW ? CLICK PIC BAWAH INI DULU"!

Followers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

11 May 2011


ANNETTE SHERI WILLIAM SANTOR !

haa ahh !! this is my besties :] kwn yg paling setia with me, ngee ~~ she's the one who
always come back home with me!
without her , im alone go home :]
without her , i can tell all my story to her :]
and without her i cant be laugh ! i cant stay at TAMAN anymore! cant ate manggo
with she, cant drank the the the :] [ idk what that MINUMAN's name ] hahaa!
and LAST ! i'm very proud got a friend like u net !
understanding my feeling, understanding what im feel ..
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, OUR FEELING WITH ..... is same :D
Dear Annet, thanks for all :] although, ur attitude
kadang2 'BIKIN PANAS' hahaa ! but, im still strong to FACING with you ! :] cause, u are
the one can READ my mind act :]

THAT'S ALL :]
--------------> THE END <-------------




Super Duper Simple.Don't forget to Follow me.

0 comment here ^^: