"NAK FOLLOW ? CLICK PIC BAWAH INI DULU"!

Followers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

17 May 2011


♥ 28 jan 1995 ♥
♥ bornday ♥
♥ Ellysee Erica Lucas ♥

Olah,
Me 'Ellysee Erica Lucas' here ~
About my life:

“me”
Name – Ellysee Erica
Age - 16 years old
D.o.d - 1995-01-28
Live - Sabah, kota kinabalu

★ “life” ★
my life full of
✖-memorise
✖-happyness
✖-sad

★ “sometimes” ★
sometime I
✖-so naughty
✖-so alone

★ “they” ★
they is my lover People
✖-God ♥
✖-family ♥
✖-friends ♥

★ “I like” ★
naughty time
❤-cmex
❤-money
❤-hp
❤-0n9
❤-eating
❤-playing
❤-shopping

★ “hate” ★
unhappy time
✖- bad ppl
✖- cri pasal kat sa
✖- copy cat ppl
✖- mke me sad d ppl


ONE THING ~~
I'm very friendly..:)
If someone want be friend with me, just add.. bt me memilih kwn ohh..
hahaa.. so, klau yg sdh add sa tp xapprove, jan mrah k.. :)
[ ukie sankyuu ]

Super Duper Simple.Don't forget to Follow me.

0 comment here ^^: